Children can also suffer from anxiety and anxiety. Here is a natural synergy of essential oils and vegetable oil that can help them.
To compose my synergy:
- HE True Lavender - 20 drops
- HE Noble Chamomile - 15 drops
- HV jojoba - 9 ml
- Rollerball or dropper (We recommend rollerball for kids and dropper for home)
How to make my mix:
- Pour the drops of essential oils always starting with the smallest quantity. Tilt your bottle at 45° to be able to count the number of drops easily.
- Then add the jojoba vegetable oil.
- Your perfume / synergy is finally ready!
How to use it:
For the day: Apply 1 drop to the inside of each wrist, bring the wrists in front of the nose (hands in a cathedral) and inhale the synergy deeply by taking a few deep breaths. With children, it will be easier to use the roller for application and use.
For the evening: If you or your child have difficulty falling asleep, it is possible to use the synergy by applying 2 to 3 drops by gently massaging the arches of the feet and along the spine just before bedtime.
Precautions and Warning:
- Before starting your synergy, please consult our recommendations concerning good manufacturing practices and precautions for use.
- Do not use with children under 3 years old, nor during the first 4 months of pregnancy and never put on the belly of the pregnant woman.
The information contained in this synergy can in no way replace a diagnosis or other medical treatment. We disclaim any responsibility for misuse or any error made by the reader. The care proposals are all means of action to improve small daily discomforts. In case of proven symptoms, medical consultation is necessary and irreplaceable.
Ingredients: Lavandula angustifolia, Chamaemelum nobile, Simmondsia chinensis (jojoba) seed oil, Tocopherol.