A 100% natural nourishing and repairing balm to always have with you whatever the time of year.
To compose my synergy:
- HE Rose Geranium - 4 drops
- EO Cistus ladaniferous - 4 drops
- Shea butter - 40 gr
- Preferably airtight glass jar
How to make my mix:
- Warm the shea butter in a bain-marie until it is liquid and remove from the heat source.
- Add the drops of essential oils to the liquid shea and mix to homogenize. ( Pour the drops of essential oils always starting with the smallest quantity. Tilt your bottle at 45° to be able to count the number of drops easily.)
- Then pour the preparation into the jar of your choice (preferably dark glass) and leave to cool for a few hours, if necessary in the refrigerator.
- Your balm is finally ready!
Volume of the preparation: 40 ml
How to use it:
1 to 3 applications per day.
Precautions and Warning:
Before starting your synergy, please consult our recommendations concerning good manufacturing practices and precautions for use.
The information contained in this synergy can in no way replace a diagnosis or other medical treatment. We disclaim any responsibility for misuse or any error made by the reader. The care proposals are all means of action to improve small daily discomforts. In case of proven symptoms, medical consultation is necessary and irreplaceable.
Ingredients: Butyrospermum parkii butter, Cistus ladaniferus oil, Pelargonium graveolens leaf oil, Tocopherol, Citronellol*, Geraniol*, Linalool*, Citral*, Limonene* - * Substance naturally present in essential oils.