To compose my homemade after-sun lotion
- Spike Lavender Essential Oil : 35 drops;
- Peppermint Essential Oil : 10 drops;
- Calendula Vegetable Oil : 50 drops;
- Aloe Vera neutral gel : 60ml;
- 2 X Pump Bottle of 30 ml .
How do I make my mix?
Pour the drops of Essential and Vegetable Oils, always starting with the smallest quantity. Tilt your bottle at 45° to be able to count the number of drops easily. Fill the bottle with Aloe Vera gel until the bottle is full.
Good to know : Calendula Vegetable Oil is the gentle oil par excellence. Ideal for damaged or reddened skin, it deeply soothes and repairs. Think about it for each care of sensitive or suffering skin.
How do I use my lotion?
Apply regularly to your skin, 3 to 4 times a day if necessary.
- Lotion intended for cutaneous application;
- Suitable for children from 3 years old;
- Not suitable for pregnant women;
- Store up to 3 months after making the mixture in a dry place away from light.
Precautions and Warning:
Before starting your synergy, please consult our recommendations concerning good manufacturing practices and precautions for use.
Ingredients: Aqua, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Lavandula angustifolia oil, Polyglyceryl-6 Caprylate, Polyglyceryl-4 Caprate, Mentha piperita oil, Xanthan gum, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice powder, Potassium sorbate, Sodium benzoate, Amorphophallus Konjac Root Extract, Caesalpinia spinosa gum, Calendula officinalis flower extract, Tocopherol, Lactic acid, Linalool*, Limonene*, Geraniol*, Coumarin* - *Substance naturally present in essential oils.
Any opinion, reflection and advice provided can in no way replace a consultation with a doctor or therapist whom it is up to you to contact for your follow-up.