Make your own antibacterial solution based on alcohol, aloe vera gel and essential oils. The emergency gel on the go when you can't wash your hands.
To compose my synergy:
- Aloe vera gel - 25ml
- Alcohol 70 ° - 20 ml
- HE Ravintsara - 6 drops
- He Tea-tree - 6 drops
- EO Eucalyptus radiata - 6 drops
- Pump bottle - 30 ml each.
How to make my mix:
- Prepare all open components in front of you.
- Fill the pump bottle with the exact amount of each component.
- Close the bottle and shake for 30 seconds to homogenize the mixture.
- Your solution is ready!
How to use it:
Apply to hands and rub until hands are dry.
Precautions and Warning:
- Before starting your synergy, please consult our recommendations concerning good manufacturing practices and precautions for use.